The Birthday girls! We started the day by making crowns and eating pink pancakes with sprinkles!
Then we went to the cupcake shop and the girls picked out the cupcake they wanted! They both picked the strawberry one with PINK icing!!
We came back to the house and ate pizza and our cupcakes with a friend...
I can't believe my beautiful little girls are 3 years old, the time has gone by so fast, they used to be so tiny and now they are little girls, full of expression, energy, joy and love.
I couldn't be more happy to be their mom. Everyday they say the funniest things, I try to keep up writing them down, but it's too many a day to keep up with! I love these little girls so much, they made me a mom, I prayed for them, I always wanted them, my whole life I dreamed of being a mom and they made me one and how lucky I feel that God trusted me to take care of them!
MICROWAVE BROWNIE FOR ONE !!
10 months ago














1 comment:
Aww Happy birthday!!!!!! Hope they have a great day!
Post a Comment