We went to a pumpkin painting party at a friends house, so much fun, the girls had a blast...
Here is Ella picking out her pumpkin in the patch....
Ava picking up her pumpkin in the patch....
Ava "bobbing" for apples... her and Ella really just ate them all...
Pretty unsanitary huh?
Ella getting ready to paint!
picking pumpkins
Ella kept lifting them above her head....
Drinks to have on the ride home... :)
We love Sonic drinks...
The girls are so cute lately, playing with lots of things, loving crafts... talking in sentences.. telling me more of what they want and need... they are my little buddies and I'm just enjoying them everyday!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
I love how you have your girls dressed with those Halloweeny tights! This was such a nice post. I have been reading so many blogs in which people are going to pumpkin patches. I have never done that with my kids, and I feel like I missed something crucial!
Love your blog header BTW, the Elmo outfit is adorable!
Post a Comment