The girls love to watch Daniel put his shoes on! They are wearing the dresses and headbands I made for them!
Ava loved her dress and called her headband her "crown"... pronounced "cwoun"
Here is Ella in her dress, since she has what we like to refer to as "troll hair" we had to ditch the headband and use the flower clip... as seen here:
oh Ella, why the long face for pictures?
My Ava...
So those are the Fathers Day dresses and Headbands I made. I have a bunch of fun material to make them dresses, so we'll see!
MICROWAVE BROWNIE FOR ONE !!
10 months ago








2 comments:
so cute...the headbands turned out cute with those flowers on them:)
These outfits are adorable! Girls are so fun!! I looked for a pattern to make my boys something cute. They have NOTHING that looks like it doesn't belong in 1970.
Post a Comment