Monday, March 22, 2010

Our St. Patty's Day Celebrations!

I made cupcakes for the girls and for Daniel to celebrate, they were very delicious, I used a cream cheese icing with lemon zest and extract! yumm, the girls and Daniel enjoyed them.
Ava couldn't believe it was okay for her to keep eating the cupcake, so she kept looking at us to check!
Ella sucked all the icing off first!
We went to a party at our friends house during the day, it was a playdate with lots of other little ones running around, unfortunately we had to leave early because the girls were in different directions and I couldn't keep up being outside (which was very wet) and being inside all at the same time, so since I am not super mom, I got overwhelmed and we needed to leave early :(
Ella enjoyed running around the backyard!
Daniel does weight lifting using them, they love it! Ella in the air!
Sweet Ava, she thinks this is hilarious!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know its silly that I keep commenting on how adorable your kids are..but WOW they are adorable!